It’s day THREE of my holiday gift guides, and my final gift guide this year! In this one I share my suggestions for natural beauty / skincare items. I know this is the one many of you have been waiting for! It is always so hard to narrow down the choices of all the wonderful products out there these days, but here are my 12 suggestions of products that would make great gifts for the natural beauty aficionados in your life. Also check out the video I just uploaded to see a few of these on camera + a few extras that aren’t pictured below.
1) Rituel de Fille Rare Light Luminizer Collection: I am in love with this trio of creme highlighters. “Inspired by extraordinary light phenomena, each shade imparts an ethereal glow—with a highlight that subtly shifts and transforms to reveal a remarkable depth of color. Each can be worn on any part of the face or body to create a beguiling radiance.”
2) Tata Harper The Multi-Masking Collection: This mask trio addresses all of your multi-masking needs. Follow Tata’s 3-step routine for skin that’s left looking healthy and hydrated. This set includes the Resurfacing Mask (for instant glow), Purifying Mask (complete cleansing treatment), and Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask (for instant glow and hydration).
3) Julep #Coveted Best of 2016 Nail Color Collection: This includes twelve mini polishes of the best and brightest shades from 2016 in one must-have set complete with a limited-edition artist gift box. They release a version of this each year and it is always amazing!
4) jane iredale Hydration Spray Minis: Three limited-edition mini hydration sprays to refresh and protect skin. “Perfect for on-the-go touch-ups and pick-me-ups, as well as setting minerals for a long last finish and misting brushes to turn powder shadow into liner.”
5) 100% Pure Organic Rose Water Sensitive Skin Nourishing Moisturizer: I’ve been trying this out for the past few weeks (along with the cleansing foam and emulsion tonic in the same line) and am in love. I’d recommend including this in anyone’s stocking who has sensitive/dry skin.
6) Tatcha Limited Edition Indigo Lovers Spa Set: I am a huge fan of their products that include indigo as an ingredient. Awesome for sensitive skin! This set includes a traditional tenugui lightweight towel, their limited-edition black sugar body scrub and soothing silk body butter.
7) BITE Beauty The Perfect Bite Set: A set of four, mini-size Amuse Bouche lipsticks in a range of beautiful neutrals. Comes in a gorgeous hard case with large mirror. Triple milled, infused with resveratrol and free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. See more holiday items from Bite Beauty in my gift guide video!
8) Antonym Cosmetics Brush Sets: My favorite brushes EVER! Vegan, eco-friendly and wonderful to work with. They have various professional brush sets available, handpicked and chosen by Antonym’s team of makeup artists.
9) Juice Beauty Phyto-Complexion Kit: This gift set features my favorite foundation and primer! Phyto-Pigments Illuminating Primer, Phyto-Pigments Flawless Serum Foundation, and a Phyto-Pigments Sculpting Foundation Brush.
10) Aromatherapy Associates Miniature Bath & Shower Oil Collection: The ultimate collection of relaxing bath oils! I’m a huge fan of their oils and have used them many times when I needed to calm down or just have some me-time. This collection includes ten 3ml bottles.
11) Jurlique Limited-Edition Rose Body Oil: I included this in my November Favorites. This deluxe edition of their bestselling body oil is an absolute delight. My legs in particular tend to get dry in the cold-harsh winter months, but this has been doing wonders for my skin.
12) Goodbeing Monthly Subscription Box: I LOVE subscription boxes and this is one of my favorites in the natural beauty category lately. I think gifting someone a subscription to this box is a wonderful idea! Want a free BONUS item in your first box? Use this link. You can also check out a goodbeing unboxing on my channel here.
Happy Holidays! xo – Naomi*DisclaimerThis post includes pr samples. I did not receive compensation for this post. All opinions are always my own.This post includes affiliate links and if you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale.