Hello Lovlies! It’s day TWO of my holiday gift guides! Today I am sharing some of my favorite books in the natural beauty / lifestyle / decor categories. Any of these would make an excellent gift for your friend, sister, mother, daughter, girlfriend, wife, etc! Perhaps someone in your life (or yourself) loves all things botanical, is looking to live a more natural lifestyle, increase their happiness, follow their dreams or make 2017 their best year yet. These books are must-haves. I also made a video for this gift guide which you can watch here.
If you’d like to see a sneak peek of what is inside these books I recommend watching the gift guide video I made about these books. I did not order them the same in the video as this post, oops! I’ve also included a bit of info on each below:
1) 52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy by Moorea Seal: This is an inspiring tool to discover unique things about yourself and bring more joy to your life! This type of journaling can increase your mental health and in turn your physical health. It’s all related!
2) Flowerevolution by Katie Hess and Louie Schwartzberg: In this book you will discover the unique properties of 48 different flowers. Truly life changing! Learn the language of flowers to better understand yourself and your loved ones. Discover ancient and modern methods for harnessing flowers’ unique qualities.
3) Flora Forager: A Seasonal Journal Collected from Nature by Bridget Beth Collins: Bridget Collins rose to Instagram fame with her whimsical images of flora and fauna. She creates these scenes out of flower petals, leaves, twigs, stones, etc. Her images are scattered throughout.
4) A Wilder Life: A Season-by-Season Guide to Getting in Touch with Nature by Celestine Maddy and Abbye Churchill: In our technology-driven world, connecting with nature has never before been more essential. This book gives readers seasonal ideas for interacting with nature. Learn to plant a night-blooming garden, navigate by the stars, build an outdoor shelter, make elderflower champagne, learn about healing crystals etc.
5) Botanical Style by Selina Lake: This book will show you how to bring nature, plants, and florals into the heart of your home. Split into sections on Vintage Botanicals, Boho Botanicals, Industrial Botanicals, Natural Botanicals and Tropical Botanicals. One of my favs!
6) The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith by Gabrielle Bernstein: In her latest book, Gabrielle Bernstein teaches readers how to transform their fear into faith in order to live a divinely guided life. She will guide you through releasing the blocks to what you most long for: happiness, security, and clear direction.
7) In the Company of Women by Grace Bonney: More than 100 mini-interviews with inspiring women entrepreneurs, artists, and makers. Truly love this book!
8) Herbal Goddess by Amy Jirsa: Working with 12 common herbs, Amy Jirsa offers recipes and ideas to open your mind, strengthen your body, and nourish your spirit. Learn how to use these herbs in delicious teas and foods, luxurious salves, skin and hair care treatments, complementary yoga poses, and meditations.
9) Bloom: Navigating Life and Style by Estee LaLonde: Part memoir, part beauty and style tips, in this book YouTube star Estee LaLonde reveals her life lessons and shares inspiring advice for blooming into your full potential.
10) Scandinavian Gatherings by Melissa Bahen: This charming seasonal entertaining / craft / cookbook for fans of Scandinavian style and tradition includes 10 family-friendly party ideas, 40 sweet and savory recipes, and 30 easy crafts. It includes Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish flavors and traditions.