Tis’ the season for holiday sets! There are truly some amazing skincare and makeup sets being released for the holidays this year. Keep your eye out for my annual beauty gift guide on Friday for a list of my favorites! In the meantime, here is a sneak peek and review of a particularly stand-out natural skincare set by Tata Harper. Her Best in Glow set, a collection of her best sellers.
The set includes 11 travel-size products (from left to right):
Alert! tiny container cuteness!
1) Aromatic Stress Treatment (3ml)
2) Beautifying Face Oil (3ml) Energetic cell therapy
3) Be Adored Lip Treatment (full size)
4) Rejuvenating Serum (10ml) Complete anti-aging treatment
5) Concentrated Brightening Serum (10ml) Illuminating & tone correcting treatment
6) Repairative Moisturizer (15ml) Rich moisturizer for dry skin
7) Purifying Cleanser (15ml) Daily detox wash
8) Revitalizing Body Oil (15ml) Anti-aging body treatment
9) Hydrating Floral Essence (15ml) Moisture boosting toner
10) Resurfacing Mask (7.5ml) for instant glow
11) Regenerating Cleanser (15ml) Daily exfoliating & clarifying treatment
The set is valued $264 but retails for $185. This set includes everything you need for a 100% natural high-performance regimen. It is definitely something to put on your wishlist. You can sample so many things from her line this way! These are 100% free from synthetics, artificial fragrances, fillers, GMO, gluten, and are cruelty-free. Plus I love that these are made right here in Vermont!
So far I am obsessed with the miniature Aromatic Stress Treatment roll-on and love that this set includes a full size Be Adored Tinted Lip Treatment. It has a glossy sheer cranberry color. Super smooth and hydrating while also delivering just a wash of color. I was already a fan of the Resurfacing Mask and Hydrating Floral Essence before receiving this kit but the other seven products I have yet to try and I’m so excited to experiment with them!
By the way, these glass containers are gorgeous and great to keep even after you’ve finished the product inside because if/when you repurchase full sizes of your favorites you can just fill these up again (all but the roller-balls) for when you need to travel!
Hope you enjoyed this quick post. And I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! Keep an eye out for the gift guide on Friday. xo – Naomi*DisclaimerThis post includes pr samples but I do not receive compensation for these posts and I would not be reviewing and recommending these products if I didn't absolutely love them. All opinions are always my own.